top of page
Sat, Sep 26|
Learn how to integrate antiracist frameworks in plant based foods and vegan sectors for a more inclusive workplace in this introductory webinar led by Dr. A. Breeze Harper of Sistah Vegan and cofounder of Critical Diversity Solutions.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2020, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM PDT
About the event
Length: 180 minutes.
In this webinar, join national speaker, strategic antiracism consultant, and groundbreaking vegan studies author Dr. A. Breeze Harper for a leadership training to upgrade your professional diversity toolkit within the vegan and plant-based foods world. Some questions to be addressed:
- What is antiracism and how does it applie to plant based foods sectors?
- How do racial power dynamics affect plant-based food businesses and organizations?
- How can antiracism positively impact vegan food marketing?
- How do race, gender, and socio-economic class affect plant based food marketing and outreach?
- How can plant-based food businesses and organizations recruit and retain an inclusive employee base with racial equity in mind?
- How can I start creating an antiracist an inclusive workplace?
bottom of page